Salzwelten GmbH, FN 55025w,
Salzbergstraße 21, 4830 Hallstatt
a) (potential) business partner or
b) contact person of a business partner.
2. Responsible Office and Contact Information
Salzwelten GmbH, FN 55025w, Salzbergstraße 21, 4830 Hallstatt, is responsible for the processing of your personally identifiable data.
If you have questions about the processing of your personally identifiable data or about data privacy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send us your enquiry by post.
3. Which of Your Data do We Process and For What Purposes?
We process the categories of your personally identifiable data as listed in the appendix for the following purposes:
a. Handling of our sales processes
b. Administration of our customer relationships, to include contact maintenance and communication, analysis of customer needs as well as how our products and services are used
c. Procurement management
d. Administration of contracts with business partners
f. Provision of working materials and infrastructure to assure efficient internal processes
g. Utilization of the products and services of our business partners
h. Analysis and prediction of customer demand
i. Customer-satisfaction analyses
j. Provision of information about our services and events
k. Conducting of surveys, implementation of direct marketing and advertising by means of electronic and non-electronic means.
We collect your personally identifiable data either
- ourselves, in the process of conducting our business relationship;
- directly from you, in the course of our communication or business relationship (especially communication via email or other means of communication);
- from public sources (e.g. public books or public internet sources), or
- through our employees who are in contact with you.
You are under no obligation to provide us with the personally identifiable data which we request. However, failure to provide us with your personally identifiable data may result in a delay in collaborative business processes or, in some cases, make them impossible. If, in some cases, your data is required by law, you will be explicitly notified to that effect.
4. Processed Data Categories and Legal Basis for Processing
We process the categories of your personally identifiable data as listed in the appendix based upon the following legal basis:
- the fulfillment of a contract entered into with you or accomplishment of precontractual measures insofar as necessary (Art. 6 (1) (b) General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”), or
- our overriding legitimate interests consistent with Art 6 (1) (f) GDPR, which consists of achieving the purposes as cited under pt. 3 (h-k), or
- the necessity to fulfill legal obligations to which we are subject (Art 6 (1) (c) GDPR), or
- within the scope of your consent (Art 6 (1) (a) GDPR), insofar as you have granted us your consent for the processing of data for specific purposes.
Insofar as sensitive data are concerned, we process such data in order to fulfill our obligations under labor and social regulations (Art. 9 (2) (b) GDPR).
5. Transmission of Your Personal Data
Insofar as is required for the aforementioned purposes, we will transmit your personally identifiable data to the following categories of recipients:
- IT service providers whom we utilize;
- Legal representatives;
- Banks and payment providers in order to process payment transactions;
- Certified public accountants tasked with auditing;
- Competent oversight authorities, especially public finance offices;
- Collection agencies for debt collection (in foreign countries, only if the debt is to be collected in a foreign country);
- Third-party financiers, such as leasing or factorage companies and cessionaries, insofar as the delivery or service is third-party-financed in this way;
- Contractual or business partners who participate or shall participate in a delivery or service;
- Insurance companies due to conclusion of an insurance agreement for the delivery/service or in the event of an insurance claim;
- Federal Office “Statistik Österreich” in order to generate legally prescribed (official) statistics;
- Customers and
- Companies within our corporate group
Some of the aforementioned recipients are located internationally or process your personally identifiable data internationally. In some circumstances, the level of data protection does not correspond with domestic regulations within your country of residence. However, we transmit your personally identifiable data only to those countries which the EU Commission has determined provide an adequate level of data protection, or we implement measures to ensure that all recipients have an adequate level of data protection. To that end, for example, we stipulate standard contractual clauses (210/87/EC or 2004/915/EC). These are available upon request (refer to the contact data under pt. 2).
6. Duration of Storage
We store your personally identifiable data (i) until the conclusion of our business relationship with you, but also (ii) for as long as there exists a statutory retention requirement, or (iii) insofar as any potential legal claims have yet to lapse for which personally identifiable data is necessary in order to assert or defend such claims.
7. Your Rights with Respect to Personal Data
You have the right to demand information about the personally identifiable data pertaining to you which we have stored. If said data are incorrect, incomplete or not relevant, you have the right to the correction or deletion of said data. Furthermore, you have the right to restrict the processing of your data as well as the right to data portability. In the event of legitimate interest on your part, you have the right to object to specific forms of data processing.
Insofar as we process your data on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (e) or (f) GDPR, you retain the right to object. Insofar as you do object to data processing, future processing shall cease unless compelling reasons can be demonstrated for further processing that are worthy of protection and outweigh any concerns associated with the objection.
Insofar as we have obtained and processed your data on the basis of your expressed consent, you may revoke this consent at any time with the consequence that, upon receipt of your revocation, we will no longer process your data for the purposes addressed in your original consent. Revocation of consent in no way affects the legality of data processing which had occurred pursuant to your consent prior to that consent being revoked.
Should you wish to make use of this right, please do so by means of the contact information provided under pt. 2. No explicit format for the request is required.
In addition to the aforementioned rights with respect to personal data, if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personally identifiable data has infringed upon your rights you also have the right to submit a complaint to the competent public authorities. The office with authority over such matters, consistent with the GDPR, and responsible for evaluation of the complaint you might lodge, is the Austrian Data Protection Authority.
Status: March 2022